Innovation Management Strategy
Most organisations want to achieve growth through innovation but fail because their processes, culture and approaches trap them into incremental innovation. This workshop will give you the tools, techniques and understanding to breakout of the incremental innovation trap.
This nine hours intensive course will enable you to apply proven frameworks to diagnose the barriers to innovation in your organisation. It will help you discover examples of best practice and learn how to adapt them to your organisation. At the end of the course, you will have a developed a specific action plan to help you boost the innovation performance of your organisation
Key benefits for participants:
- Knowledge to develop winning ideas that are truly customer-focused
- Confidence to manage your portfolio so that the most innovative ideas are not killed-off
- Ability to create a culture that encourages creativity and innovation
- Heightened awareness of when and how to apply tools in order to boost performance
- Confidence to communicate widely the reasons why innovation is needed, and how it will be achieved.
For more detailed information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.